The compensation may influence the order of links and information placement on our website. However, it does not influence the way we examine and evaluate dating services. Please do not consider the sequence of information and link arrangement on our website as the means of advertising. yourlatinbrides.com does not review all the dating companies in the niche. Also, consider that you can use other services alongside those evaluated on our website.
LatinAmericanCupid: Find Out if it’s Worth Your
- A long time player on the international dating market. The service has existed since 2003, hosting users from Chile, Mexico, Colombia, and many other Latin states.international
- Part of the large online holding CupidMedia, along with other 30 products.
- Advanced matching parameters. You can find the girl of any outlook using the search factors.
- Various payment methods
- Low reputation on the Internet. The audience sees the website as outdated and losing its former track
- Scam reports due to the vast number of users from regions like Asia and Africa.
- Most women don’t pay for a premium membership, so you’re getting the chance to talk only with users on free subscription.
How it works
Latin American Cupid is the website that makes registration a pain not worthy of trying. It all begins from the startup screen where you hit Registration button to see the following modal appear in front of your eyes, so be ready to provide some data, the worst is yet to come:
- Your First Name
- Gender, Male or Female
- Who Are You Looking for on Latinamericacupid
- Your Email for Double-Level Authorization
- Setting Up Account Password
- Alternatively, you can sign up via Facebook to provide the service with all the data about you from there
After that, you’ll enter the basic version of your profile that lacklusters almost everything to attract a girl. At this point, you can change photos, and, of course, add extra details about yourself. This is the point when we didn’t understand the approach of the dating service. The amount of data they want to collect from you is hilarious. We’re not dealing with special intelligence and surveillance service on the population here, yet the vibe is exactly like that.
Most positive Latinamericancupid reviews do not talk about how many details they ask you to fill in. Below is just a short representation how much data the service asks you to fill in. More than that, once you begin stating the information, you can’t proceed to profile moderation until completing tens of fields about yourself. This is a disastrous way of neglecting user privacy. We’re surprised that they don’t ask for your credit card number at this step.
The service was initially created for Latinos and Latinas. However, CupidMedia took diversity as their main value and let people from all over the world register without problem. Today, the audience of this dating service is really mixed. More than that, the number of female users is declining, most users are men here. This means a much higher competition from other guys who attack even average girls with random messages. One positive thing is that the average age of the female audience is under 30, so here you’ll likely find girls interested in men 40+ and older.
There are several membership plans like in any other Cupid media projects. The service has three primary subscription plans that range according to the available features. Here is the screenshot that shows what they offer for different prices:
Speaking of actual prices, they are the following:
- Free Standard Membership. It’s absolutely free and available right after subscribing to the service
- Gold Plan. This plan costs $29.98 a month for every individual. The full year subscription reduces month price to $10
- Platinum Plan. This is the most expensive option. A month costs $34.99 per single payment. The annual rate is $12.50 for a month
According to the official statement from LatinAmericanCupid support page, the following payment methods are available:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Bank Transfer
- Local Payment Methods
Many people who entered the website think the Latinamericancupid scam statement is true. We can’t tell you that it’s 100% the truth though. You should know that Cupid Media is the large holding. They have some anti-scam systems for every service. However, they’re way too generic while scammers are getting creative. Keep in mind that scam reports for Latinamericancupid exist, and most dating review websites indicate that based on testimonials of people who got catfished.
What is LatinAmericanCupid?
LatinAmericanCupid is the digital dating service that was originally created for Latinos and Latinas alike. It operates as a part of Cupid Media digital holding that hosts similar products.
How much does LatinAmericanCupid cost?
- Free Standard Membership. It’s absolutely free and available after subscription
- Gold Plan. The plan costs $29.98 for every individual per month. The full year costs $10
- Platinum Plan. A month of usage costs $34.99. The annual rate is $12.50 for a month
Is LatinAmericanCupid Legit?
LatinAmericanCupid is partially legit. It has many fake user profiles from non-Latin countries. Cupid Media has soft regulations on scam, and angry user reports happen here or there all the time.
Can I expect any fake profiles with LatinAmericanCupid?
Yes, unfortunately you’ll stumble on some of those. It can be scammers in the worst case who are going to catfish you on money or private data. A safer scenario is a bot that’ll write some nonsense to you without responding to your messages.
Does LatinAmericanCupid have a mobile app?
Yes, Cupid Media has separate mobile apps for the majority of their products that are active in 2020.
How do I delete my LatinAmericanCupid account?
To delete your user profile, you have to log in to your account. Then, choose Profile Settings in the Settings tab. After that, follow the link in this section of the page.